227-0120-00L  Communication Networks

SemesterFrühjahrssemester 2021
DozierendeL. Vanbever
Periodizitätjährlich wiederkehrende Veranstaltung

Information zur Leistungskontrolle (gültig bis die Lerneinheit neu gelesen wird)
Leistungskontrolle als Semesterkurs
ECTS Kreditpunkte6 KP
PrüfendeL. Vanbever
RepetitionDie Leistungskontrolle wird in jeder Session angeboten. Die Repetition ist ohne erneute Belegung der Lerneinheit möglich.
Prüfungsmodusschriftlich 150 Minuten
Zusatzinformation zum Prüfungsmodus70% of the final grade will be based on the final (written) exam, while the remaining 30% will be based on continuous performance assessments. The continuous performance assessments will consist in two graded group projects. The first one (centered on 'Internet routing') will take place around the middle of the semester. The second one (centered on 'reliable transport') will take place towards the end of the semester. The first project will count for 20% of the final grade, while the second will count for 10% of the final grade. If a student does not submit a project or does not contribute to the group work, he/she will receive a grade of 1.0 for the corresponding project. Students repeating the course can decide at the beginning of the semester if they want to keep the previous grades of their continuous performance assessments.
Hilfsmittel schriftlichAll written material (books, notes, lab exercises etc.) is allowed; all electronic devices are prohibited, except for (non-connected) calculators.
Diese Angaben können noch zu Semesterbeginn aktualisiert werden; verbindlich sind die Angaben auf dem Prüfungsplan.