The performance assessment is offered every session. Repetition possible without re-enrolling for the course unit.
Mode of examination
written 150 minutes
Additional information on mode of examination
70% of the final grade will be based on the final (written) exam, while the remaining 30% will be based on one graded group project (as a continuous performance assessment task). The project will start around week 10. Students repeating the course must decide at the beginning of the semester if they want to keep their previous project grade and inform the instructor accordingly.
This information can be updated until the beginning of the semester; information on the examination timetable is binding.