151-0079-10L Bionic Flying Wing
|Autumn Semester 2020
|Language of instruction
|This course is part of a one-year course. The 14 credit points will be issued at the end of FS2021 with new enrolling for the same Focus-Project in FS2021.
For MAVT BSc and ITET BSc only.
Prerequisites for the focus projects:
a. Basis examination successfully passed
b. Block 1 and 2 successfully passed
For enrollment, please contact the D-MAVT Student Administration.
|Students develop and build a product from A-Z! They work in teams and independently, learn to structure problems, to identify solutions, system analysis and simulations, as well as presentation and documentation techniques. They build the product with access to a machine shop and state of the art engineering tools (Matlab, Simulink, etc).
|The various objectives of the Focus Project are:
- Synthesizing and deepening the theoretical knowledge from the basic courses of the 1. - 4. semester
- Team organization, work in teams, increase of interpersonal skills
- Independence, initiative, independent learning of new topic contents
- Problem structuring, solution identification in indistinct problem definitions, searches of information
- System description and simulation
- Presentation methods, writing of a document
- Ability to make decisions, implementation skills
- Workshop and industrial contacts
- Learning and recess of special knowledge
- Control of most modern engineering tools (Matlab, Simulink, CAD, CAE, PDM)