376-8008-00L Teaching Internship Including Examination Lessons Health Sciences and Technologie
|Autumn Semester 2020
|every semester recurring course
|Language of instruction
|Only for Health Sciences and Technology TC students.
The teaching internship can just be visited if all other courses of TC are completed.
Repetition of the teaching internship is excluded even if the examination lessons are to be repeated.
|Unterrichtspraktikum mit Prüfungslektionen Gesundheitswissenschaften und Technologie
|Students apply the insights, abilities and skills they have acquired within the context of an educational institution. They observe 10 lessons and teach 20 lessons independently. Two of them are as assessed as Examination Lessons.
|Students use their specialist-subject, educational-science and subject-didactics training to draw up concepts for teaching.
- They are able to assess the significance of tuition topics for their subject from different angles (including interdisciplinary angles) and impart these to their pupils.
- They learn the skills of the teaching trade.
- They practise finding the balance between instruction and openness so that pupils can and, indeed, must make their own cognitive contribution.
- They learn to assess pupils' work.
- Together with the teacher in charge of their teacher training, the students constantly evaluate their own performance.
|Performance assessment information (valid until the course unit is held again)
|Performance assessment as a semester course
|graded semester performance
|Language of examination
|Repetition only possible after re-enrolling for the course unit.
|No public learning materials available.
|Only public learning materials are listed.
|No information on groups available.
|: Special students and auditors need a special permission from the lecturers
|Registration for the course unit is only possible for the primary target group
|Primary target group
|Teaching Cert. in Health Sciences and Technology (396000)
|Health Sciences and Technology TC
|Subject Didactics and Professional Training