227-0434-10L  Mathematics of Information

SemesterFrühjahrssemester 2020
DozierendeH. Bölcskei
Periodizitätjährlich wiederkehrende Veranstaltung
LehrspracheEnglisch


Information zur Leistungskontrolle (gültig bis die Lerneinheit neu gelesen wird)
Leistungskontrolle als Semesterkurs
ECTS Kreditpunkte8 KP
PrüfendeH. Bölcskei
FormSessionsprüfung
PrüfungsspracheEnglisch
RepetitionDie Leistungskontrolle wird in jeder Session angeboten. Die Repetition ist ohne erneute Belegung der Lerneinheit möglich.
Prüfungsmodusschriftlich 180 Minuten
Zusatzinformation zum PrüfungsmodusThe written final exam (180 minutes) will contribute 75% towards the final grade. The remaining 25% will be awarded for a graded student project in the form of a group literature review. A pass grade in this project is a prerequisite for admission to the exam (compulsory continuous performance assessment). Students re-sitting the exam can decide at the beginning of the semester if they want to also repeat the student project (if previously passed).
Hilfsmittel schriftlichLecture and exercise notes allowed. Electronic devices (laptops, calculators, cellphones, etc...) NOT allowed.
Diese Angaben können noch zu Semesterbeginn aktualisiert werden; verbindlich sind die Angaben auf dem Prüfungsplan.