227-0120-00L  Communication Networks

SemesterFrühjahrssemester 2019
DozierendeL. Vanbever
Periodizitätjährlich wiederkehrende Veranstaltung

Information zur Leistungskontrolle (gültig bis die Lerneinheit neu gelesen wird)
Leistungskontrolle als Semesterkurs
ECTS Kreditpunkte6 KP
PrüfendeL. Vanbever
RepetitionDie Leistungskontrolle wird nur in der Session nach der Lerneinheit angeboten. Die Repetition ist nur nach erneuter Belegung möglich.
Prüfungsmodusschriftlich 150 Minuten
Zusatzinformation zum Prüfungsmodus80% of the final grade will be based on the final (written) exam, while the remaining 20% will be based on continuous performance assessments. The continuous performance assessments will consist in two graded group projects. The first one (centered on 'Internet routing') will take place around the middle of the semester. The second one (centered on 'reliable transport') will take place towards the end of the semester. Each project counts for 10% of the final grade. If a student does not do/submit a project, he/she will receive a grade of 1.0 for the corresponding project. Students repeating the course can decide at the beginning of the semester if they want to keep the previous grades of their continuous performance assessments.
Hilfsmittel schriftlichAll written material (books, notes, lab exercises etc.) is allowed; all electronic devices are prohibited, except for (non-connected) calculators.
Diese Angaben können noch zu Semesterbeginn aktualisiert werden; verbindlich sind die Angaben auf dem Prüfungsplan.