101-0408-00L Laboratory Transport and Spatial Planning
|Spring Semester 2022
|yearly recurring course
|Language of instruction
|Number of participants limited to 25.
|This laboratory applies main transport planning methods based on land use types and patterns. Using a small scale case study, students implement a four-stage travel demand model based on real-world data and propose scenarios for improvements of transport and land use infrastructure.
|- Methods for analyzing and solving transport planning issues
- Dependencies between land use and transport planning
- Development of models for solving of planning tasks
- Model plausibility and calibration
- Development of solutions and scenarios
- Scenario evaluation and effect