Lucia D'Amato: Katalogdaten im Herbstsemester 2021
|Name||Frau Lucia D'Amato|
|Departement||Maschinenbau und Verfahrenstechnik|
|151-8011-00L||Building Physics: Theory and Applications |
Enrolment after agreement with the lecturer only.
|4 KP||3V + 1U||A. Kubilay, X. Zhou, L. D'Amato, A. Rubin, D. A. Strebel|
|Kurzbeschreibung||Principles of heat and mass transport, hygro-thermal performance, durability of the building envelope and interaction with indoor and outdoor climates, applications.|
|Lernziel||The students will acquire in the following fields: |
- Principles of heat and mass transport and its mathematical description.
- Indoor and outdoor climate and driving forces.
- Hygrothermal properties of building materials.
- Building envelope solutions and their construction.
- Hygrothermal performance and durability.
|Inhalt||Principles of heat and mass transport, hygro-thermal performance, durability of the building envelope and interaction with indoor and outdoor climates, applications.|
|Skript||Handouts, supporting material and exercises are provided online via Moodle.|