Omid Dorostkar: Katalogdaten im Herbstsemester 2019
|Name||Herr Dr. Omid Dorostkar|
|Departement||Maschinenbau und Verfahrenstechnik|
|151-8011-00L||Building Physics: Theory and Applications||4 KP||3V + 1U||J. Carmeliet, A. Kubilay, O. Dorostkar, A. Rubin, X. Zhou|
|Kurzbeschreibung||Principles of heat and mass transport, hygro-thermal performance, durability of the building envelope and interaction with indoor and outdoor climates, applications.|
|Lernziel||The students will acquire in the following fields: |
- Principles of heat and mass transport and its mathematical description.
- Indoor and outdoor climate and driving forces.
- Hygrothermal properties of building materials.
- Building envelope solutions and their construction.
- Hygrothermal performance and durability.
|Inhalt||Principles of heat and mass transport, hygro-thermal performance, durability of the building envelope and interaction with indoor and outdoor climates, applications.|
|151-8015-00L||Moisture Transport in Porous Media||3 KP||2G||J. Carmeliet, O. Dorostkar, A. Kubilay, X. Zhou|
|Kurzbeschreibung||Moisture transport and related degradation processes in building and civil engineering materials and structures; concepts of hygrothermal damage analysis and local urban climate prediction; experimental determination of moisture transport properties.|
|Lernziel||- Basic knowledge of moisture transport and related degradation processes in building and civil engineering materials and structures|
- Knowledge of experimental determination of moisture transport properties analysis
- Application of knowledge to hygrothermal damage cases and local urban climate
Moisture damage: problem statement
2. Moisture Transport
Description of moisture transport
Determination of moisture transport properties
Liquid transport in cracked media
3. Hygrothermal analysis: case studies
Heat and mass transport in street canyon, urban microclimate and mitigation measures
Moisture durability analysis of inside insulation: mould growth, wood rot and frost damage
|Skript||Handouts, supporting material and exercises are provided online (http://www.carmeliet.ethz.ch/).|
|Literatur||All material is provided online (http://www.carmeliet.ethz.ch/)|