Illias Hischier: Katalogdaten im Frühjahrssemester 2021
|Herr Dr. Illias Hischier
|Building Systems II
Successful completion of 066-0421-00L Building Systems I is a prerequisite.
MIBS: This course must be taken in the first year of coursework.
|A. Schlüter, L. Baldini, I. Hischier, F. Khayatian, M. Sulzer
|The course gives an overview of concepts and design of building energy supply and ventilation systems, renewable technologies, thermal comfort, indoor air quality, and integrated systems both on building and on urban scale.
|The course has the following learning objectives:
- Knowledge of the fundamentals, principles and technologies for building heating and cooling, solar thermal systems, hybrid and mechanical ventilation, BIPV and Smart Energy Systems, Urban Energy Systems
- Knowledge of the integration and interdependencies of building systems and building structure, construction and aesthetics
- Ability to estimate relevant quantities and qualities for heating/ cooling of buildings and the related supply systems
- Ability to evaluate and choose an approach for sustainable heating/cooling, the system and its components
- Synthesis in own integrated design projects