Christian Schorno: Catalogue data in Autumn Semester 2022
|Dr. Christian Schorno
|Mechanical and Process Engineering
|Practice Course Product Development
Only students for focus projects. 2 up to 3 students per focus project.
|M. Meboldt, C. R. Dietzsch, C. Schorno, M. Schütz
|This course provides comprehensive input to ongoing focus project teams in the areas of project management, communication and presentation, as well as dealing with the media, coaches and patents and safety issues.
|Participants will receive tips, hints and background information from experienced tutors appliccable to current projects.
- Creating a solid project base
- Project planning and controlling
- Product validation and testing
- Problem solving cycle and decicion taking transparent for others
- Communication within the team and with coaches
- Public Relations in a Nutshell
- How to aquire and manage suppliers and sponsors
- Transfer of technical drawings to suppliers
- Technical repots
- Review presentations
Handling of and guidance to
- Expectation management and dealing with conflicts
- Burnout prevention, time management, work disturbances
- Safety issues
- Issues regardring patents
|Lecture notes and documentation will be electronically available.
|Prerequisites / Notice
|- for students only participating in a Focus Project in the same semester
- the exact schedule will be communicated during the course
- it is expected, that every team is visiting each leacture with typically at least 2 team members