Paul Peyrot: Catalogue data in Autumn Semester 2020
|Dr. Paul Peyrot
|043 500 55 70
|Humanities, Social and Political Sciences
Number of participants limited to 100
Particularly suitable for students of D-ITET, D-MAVT
|The students shall obtain a basic knowledge about business law. They shall be able to recognize and evaluate issues in the area of business law and suggest possible solutions.
|The students shall obtain the following competence:
- They shall obtain a working knowledge on the legal aspects involved in setting up and managing an enterprize.
- They shall be acquainted with corporate functions as contracting, negotiation, claims management and dispute resolution
- They shall be familiar with the issues of corporate compliance, i.e. the system to ascertain that all legal and ethical rules are observed.
- They shall be able to contribute to the legal management of the company and to discuss legal issues.
- They shall have an understanding of the law as a part of the corporate strategy and as a valuable ressource of the company.
|A comprehensive script will be made available online on the moodle platform.