Pius Baschera: Catalogue data in Autumn Semester 2019
|Name||Prof. em. Dr. Pius Baschera|
ETH Zürich, WEV K 517
|Department||Management, Technology, and Economics|
|363-1028-00L||Entrepreneurial Leadership |
Limited number of participants.
Students apply for this course via the official website (https://www.mtec.ethz.ch/studies/special-programmes/els.html)
Once your application is confirmed, registration in myStudies is possible.
|4 credits||3S||Z. Erden Özkol, P. Baschera, S. Brusoni, S. Feuerriegel, T. Netland, G. von Krogh|
|Abstract||This seminar provides master students at MTEC with the challenging opportunity of a real case on strategy, innovation and leadership in close collaboration with the top management of leading Swiss technology company.|
|Objective||In your team, you will work on a specific assignment that flows from the current strategic agenda of the board. While gaining substantial insights into the structure, dynamics and challenges of the industry, you immerse into the business model and strategic landscape of the corporate partner. You visit their headquarter, conduct interviews with members of the management team as well as internal and external experts before you discuss your ideas with top executives. To secure impact, it is key that you formulate your recommendations from a deep understanding of the authentic leadership culture of the corporate partner.|
|Content||In this endeavour you are coached and supported by |
- Michael Ambühl, Chair of Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Pius Baschera, former Chair of Entrepreneurship
- Stefano Brusoni, Chair of Technology and Innovation Management
- Stephan Herting, Chair of Strategic Management and Innovation
- Volker Hoffmann, Chair of Sustainability and Technology
- Torbjörn Netland, Chair of Production and Operations Management
- Claude Siegenthaler, Business School Lausanne / The St. Gallen MBA
|Prerequisites / Notice||Please apply for this course via the official website (www.mtec.ethz.ch). Apply no later than August 25. |
The number of participants is limited to 18.
Participants receive a certificate